Still looking for answers to find a better online marketing strategy. This blog would try to address what is better option for a small company to generate business leads online. A website or a business blog.
buy Seroquel pay cod
The background– At the start of 21st century, most of the small companies and business owners realised the need of being online. Most of the business houses started with company website. Sooner the competitions increased. Number of website increased many fold and many of them lost rankings.
Very few converted or adopted business blogging to keep pace with changing search engine algorithms. This blog is for those who wants to understand the difference between company website & Business blog . It would help you to decide which is the better online marketing strategy for your business.
This blog would compare company website and business blog as a online marketing tool in following parameters-
– Build, Look & feel
– Capability to rank well ( SEO)
– Cost Factor
– Which is better online marketing tool
– Which one is fit for your business type.
All above parameters would help you to make right decision to choose better online marketing strategy.
Difference Between Company Website & Business Blog, Which One Is Better Online Marketing Strategy
Why a company webiste is made-
A Company website is a showcase of the business as whole. A business website showcases its Products, Services, Quality Certification, Achievements, Infrastructure testimonials etc. by dedicating a specific pages or section of the website.
In other words, A Business website is a online catalogue of your company and business. A Company website contains all information and facts about business.
The main advantage of a website – By doing all above, A Company websites thus helps customers to make a decision to buy product only after he reached to your website.
A company website’s purpose is solved once a customer sends an enquiry via mail or call. In order to fulfill this purpose, A company invest in various marketing channels and here the road is missed.
A Company Website is a online marketing tool only that needs support to generate leads.
Disadvantage of a company website – A missed road
-A Company website shows more talk less to customer
-A Company websites displayed all your product and services but may not necessarily bring new customers.
-A Business owner and corporates make big websites and advertise heavily to bring a customer to website.
-A business house do audio and vishal ads to let a customer know about its websites.
– Some of the business ( Many of them now a days) invest in PPC ( Pay-Per-Click) and pay for every click. Many corporates invest even further in designing a landing page. ( A page where customers comes after clicking a link promoted under PPC program).
-There are hell lot of online digital marketing companies ready to promote your company website for a premium.
-Once the advertisement stops the traffic comes down heavily in company website. So are the business leads.
There are basically two kind of Cost involved with A company website
a) One time cost of website making and annual maintenance cost. This is comparatively lower than the second cost.
b) Cost of marketing a company website. This is a huge cost and frequent in nature.
What is a business blog –
-A Business blog is a website or a part of website that contains many articles written over a period of time .
-These article are called blog post or in other words business blog posts.
-Each business blog post is written on different topics related to company’s, products, Service, new offerings, news articles etc.
– A successful business blog
go beyond than just sharing information. It talks about each and every aspect of business such as, product utility, Product application, success stories, maintenance etc.
– A business blog tries to educate a customer. It talks to a visitors more than just showcasing a product.
– Business blogging is continuous process to connect more customers.
– Business Blog is the best content marketing tool to promote business online. As business blogging continuously attracts readers through traffic from Organic Search, Social Media, Email subscribers, Referrals etc.
– A business blogging is best way to Generate leads with least competition. Because more visitors comes to your website directly via business blogging. They often have less interaction with competition ( Unlike E B2B commerce website where each of your competition is listed above or below yours).
-A Business blog is a better online marketing strategy for long run.
– An extended and effective form of FAQs for Customer education is a smaller part of business blogging.
Advantage of a Business blog
The main difference between a company website and business blog is that. Whatever factors are disadvantageous with Company webiste is advantageous with business blogging.
– A business blogging brings new customers to your website without much advertisement.
– A business blog promotes your websites and product online continuously or passively.
– A business blogs brings customer with minimal costing. The cost would be working a blogs. Either you can write blogs or invite blogs from employees to generate content.
– Business blogging project yourself or your company as a expert in your business field. Thus creates a strong competitive advantage over others.
-You can effectively complete a market leader by expertize not only by good product. Am I right?
– In a comparatively less prices, all online promotion tools like SEO, email marketing and social media marketing can be availed.
Disadvantage of Business blogging-
The only disadvantage business blogging has that it takes some time. It may not be as quick as PPC to generates leads.
What should you choose between a company website & a business blog for online marketing strategy
A business website is a basic thing and must have for online presence. But if you have have a long term perspective for your business, than the business blogging should not be ignored.
If you fall under the following category of business then you should start business blogging right now-
- Manufacturer, supplier or exporter of a product.
- A consultant expertise in any field.
- A company with large consumer base contact you for purchase and other information related to services.
- A commission agent targeting large number of retail of corporate product.
- Or any other company where as your customers are educated enough to read and understand your offering
A little bit of extra time would give a better results for business owners looking to get more customers. You can have attention readers with effective business blog writing.