5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes of Famous & Successful Bloggers
Who doesn’t make mistakes. Mistakes are common in blogging as well. This blog will share the biggest blogging mistakes by may of the most successful and famous bloggers.
Legendary Thinker, Investor, Serial Entrepreneur, biggest innovator in recent time Elon Musk has said that even he and his company made mistakes in past. One of his famous quote is –
Why should you read it- There is a simple process in learning – Try > You may make mistakes > Realize it > Learn to rectify > Try again > There is greater chance of success.
Once you succeed, you gain. Your learning from mistakes becomes “Experience”.All these experienced bloggers have tried to share their experience for free. It is a open treasure for many, who can apply those learnings in blogging.
Biggest Blogging Mistakes of Famous & Successful Bloggers
Learn More 2. cytotec precio santa marta Neil Patel, one of the most successful blogger and entrepreneur ( The person behind NeilPatel.com, Quicksprout.com & kissmetrics.com has said (In an interview) that providing nothing for free was his biggest mistake. He stressed that you have to provide something for free to the users to attract them. Then Probably the sales starts.
Summary- What we learned from masters (The biggest blogging mistakes)
- Focus on content development more rather then SEO. Adapt 80:20 approach. 80 % of your time should be given to content writing & rest of the time should be given to SEO and other stuff.
- Building E mail list right from the first day of blogging is critically. Remember, A organic visitor is for every one. But a email subscriber would only be yours.
- Offer something for free.
- Shift to wordpress immediately- Read “Best WordPress Hosting Plan for Beginners“
- Affiliate marketing would give you more money. Try is as a main source of income.
- Focus on creating a niche in blogging