How To Make Money From Fashion Blog
First thing first, fashion items are one of the most searched things in the Internet. Fashion goods makes lot of money to all e commerce companies because wearables are always in good demand and there is good margin in fashion industry. Frankly speaking, Fashion goods have no MRP.
If you have a fashion blog and planning to monetize it then you have already taken best first step.
Since fashion items have best industry margins, a seller earns well on all fashion goods. This is why you find most of the shops in a mall related to fashion, Apparels & wearable only.
There is a huge battle on-line as well in garments related industry.
The presence of lot many off line and on-line retailers is good opportunity for a fashion blogger to make money.
visit our website Let’s understand how can you make money from fashion blog-
It may not be as easy as Amazon affiliate program but it offers relatively good earnings. All you need to do is to find few sellers who are willing to send goods to your referral’s address and are willing to take payment after delivery. There are many many sellers who are mainly into this service.
- Showcase products in your blog’s side panel or somewhere else.
- Collect order from customer ( Get address, email etc)
- Take payment from customer,
- Pass order it to seller ( do not pass the payment till this stage)
- Seller ships the product to customer and
- You transfer amount to seller after delivery confirmation.
You can rent space of your website for third party banners. Header or side panel are most popular space to be rent for. Try this if you have heavy number of visitors. You can directly approach players in your industry and negotiate the rates. Or you can get with some mediator ( Space selling) agents.
- You can directly approach them by sending emails ( It is a time taking job)
- You can put an add yourself in header saying “Space available for rent” or “Contact us for this space”.
- There are few ad networks who act as a mediators between interested parties and website owners. You can approach them.
Adsense would anyway be a good option. If you are a starter then making money from adsense is a good opportunity. Though is it relatively easy to get affiliated to Google adsense but it gives you very less returns in comparison to other money making sources.
For me this is the best way to make money for a fashion blog.
You may like to know-