What is Realistic Time to Make Money From Blog or Website
If it has been few months for you to have started blogging then this is the question you might have asked many times “When will you start making money from your blog or website”.
It is at times frustrating not getting enough rewards in terms of money.
I gone through with lots of interviews of top bloggers (One of my regular habit) and try to get answer from them.
- Facing competition is blogging ? Learn what most successful blogger think about it
- Free Online product & Business Ideas from rich bloggers
- 5 Biggest blogging mistakes of most successful & famous bloggers
“Money making from blog is a direct function of traffic coming to it.”
No absolutely not.
This simply means that you should speed up process of getting more traffic. Traffic is the key to make more money & to make money quickly out of a blog.
How to grow traffic quickly to make money
If you are relatively new and want to monetize the blog quickly then focus on increasing inorganic traffic.
If you are applying all short of on page SEO and off page SEO techniques, you have to give some time to your page to rank well.
Traffic from better PageRank is a organic traffic that will take time to grow. Just like a sprout that takes it’s own time to develop and grow.
The following are few tips to increase inorganic traffic to monetize your website quickly-
1) Go Ultra Social– Ultra social marketing is active social media marketing.
Simply posting links in social media is passive social media marketing. You post and pray for social media traffic and get a few visitors.
Ultra social media marketing is utilizing full potential and opportunities of social media. Driving more and more traffic from social media is easier with following simple tricks-”
- Increase the frequency – A post should be posted 5 to 10 times in each social media platforms in 10 days schedule.
- Use different keywords each time with each post.
- Use tools like buffet to schedule the posting.
- For a new comer, Your social media page should be kind of News Screen. in every few minutes there should be a different update.
- All social media sites promotes active pages then normal pages in “Inside Search Results”
- A more active page gets more likes
It also results in more shares
- Chances of getting better inbound links increases.
- Ultimately you get more traffic
- Post image in social media separately.
- Watermark your domain in image.
- Put some description with image and
- Give a good title having long tail keywords as well.
- Post images in facebook via instagram
- Share the images in Pintrest as well
3. Ultra smart commenting in other social networks – Use social page of famous personalities in your niche as your platform. As and when they share something be the first to write a good & catchy comments. Leave link of your website or pages along with comments.
They have a lot of fun following they would reach the post, many of them would read your comments as well. This is your opportunity.
I have written a dedicated blog on “Tips to use quora to get more traffic to your website“. Read it as well.
5. Commenting on other related forums- Forums commenting may take time but it is a free short term traffic. Identify the big forum in your niche. And again get a first mover advantage by commenting & writing on forums.
6. Facebook paid marketing- If you feed you have some good stuff then facebook paid marketing would work for you. because
- Facebook is a cheap marketing practice- In a budget of $2 to $5 you can be visible to approximate 1000 + audience
- You can easily get good number of email subscriber with such campaigns .
- You can choose your target audience as well.