12 Tips to Reduce Bounce Rate on Blog Websites
Your all best efforts like keyword research , SEO will go in waste if your visitor come to your site and without investing a considerable time exists the page or website ( and probably never come back) Resulting in high bounce rate. This article will talk about how to increase customer engagement in your blog website to buy gabapentin cod Reduce Bounce Rate so that you get more page views out of a single visitor.
http://jalapenosonline.com/Do 12 Tips to Reduce Bounce Rate on Blog Websites
richman california dating site free 1. Novelty in Content :– Mind it , if your are not writing anything new then your are not adding value to customer. Even if your blog topic or landing page is on old topic and you think that you can present some different angle or share something more critical write it but in interesting manner. Raise some questions that may be more families but the answer should be unique.
2. Categorize well – Many bloggers are good at writing a blog post but are very poor at choosing the right category name . Naming the blog category is critical from not only SEO point of view but also it is a key feature of a excellent blog post. A category should be easy to remember, easy to co relate and should be targeted. It should be visible in first sight.
3. Manage Tags well :– Tags are another customer engagement tool. The tags can attract the existing customer if tags are named well in blog website and blog post. Tags should be different from categories and should also be visible.
4. Recent post :- If you are really confident that you can add blogs frequently then add recent post option in blog website.
5. Feature post :- There would be many blog post that you want your visitor to read at any cost, display them at the right place.
6. Popular post :-Then there are post having maximum number of visits. It is a signal that the visitors would like to read them more. It should also be crearly visible to increase customer engagement.
7. Related post :- Some times you are unable to finish a topic in one blog post and write another to finish the topic. Or there might be some blog post that are in same category. You can show those in blog post at the bottom of the blog post.
8. Social medial sharing option :- Give a user choice to share you blog with friends by putting social media sharing icons in blog post. Top of the blog post or side bar is the best place to put social sharing buttons.
10. Search Option :- The search option should also be easily accessible. I recommend to use Google Custom Search for better earning.
11. Show likes, fans in social sites:– It is another very important number to show that gives signal that the content in your blog is liked by many others. Thus a visitor would like to dig more into the blog post and it will reduce bounce rate. Show it only if you have respectable number of likes.