How to Use Semrush to Analyse SEO of Your Website to Increase Page Rank & Traffic
It is a proven fact that website ranking increased and decreases time to time. You need to closing monitor change in website ranking against the keyword you have targeted in the past. Semrush is one such effective keyword analytics tools to analyse SEO of your website to increase page rank & traffic. In this blog post I will guide you to use Semrush in effective manner to beat your competition and rank above in SERPs.
This blog would help you to use of Semrush in effective manner, you would learn-
- How can you analyse every off page SEO factor of your website?
- How can you check your website ranking for non paid keyword?
- What are the paid and non paid keywords that your competition is using and how can you take advantage of this information?
- What are the website that are in your competition and how are they ranking against your keyword?
But before that it is important to note what the why you should analyse the SEO of your website.
- Every smart digital marketer must analyse website ranking time to time in order to be competitive.
- Benchmarking of website ranking in SERPs is integral part of online marketing strategy.
- In the competition you must change your online marketing strategy quicker then your competition in order to remain relevant and increased the page ranking of your website constantly.
How to Use Semrush to Analyse SEO of Your Website
Semrush is capable of determining a lot of data points that affect SEO of your website. In this blog we will do 360 degree review of your website SEO using Semrush in three simple steps-
Another way of filtering those domain is to check the domain authority (DA). Those website having DA less then 5 are probable toxic website for you & are your target. You must to scan them &
Step -2 Finding and analysing your website’s similar sites– in order to analyze your competition website ranking & find your competition just look at the report title ” Main organic competitors” in semrush SEO report . You already know few of them.
I mean download the backlink information and non paid keyword information of your competitor as well using Semrush.
Tip 2- One by one, look at the backlink report of all of your competitor’s website and identify domain with good DA. If your website is not getting links from those website then it should be your target to get backlinks from those websites with quality DA.
You can get backlinks from them by trying few or all of the following things –
- Guest blogging
- Commenting in case they allow
- Mentioning their good work in your website and sending them a thanks mail and requesting a backlink in exchange. It works if you have quality website.
- Finding some additional information regarding their own work and sharing with them in return asking them to give you a back links by sharing your website name
Mind it, Foolish it may look, but all above are workable solutions.
The conclusion – The above three tips of just a beginning of SEO analysis. You can use semrush keyword & SEO audit report in various ways. As you do more practice you can multiply the use of different report shown by semrush in different ways.