As a part of excelling in blog writing I have gone through with many articles of all successfully bloggers and have tried to bring all my observation at one end. This blog would share all those tips for writing a successful blog post in any niche.
This blog would additionally help in learning –
- What it takes to make a successful blog post ?
- What makes a blog post special then ordinary?
- What kind of blog post get more social sharing ?
- What makes a blog post engaging?
- What makes a blog post organically rank well in long run?
Before that, Have you ever differentiated between order Proscalpin mastercard
is orlistat taken off market
a quality blog post and a successful blog post
-There is a thin line between a quality blog post and writing a successful blog post.
A quality blog post is actually a good content for search engines but a successful blog post is written for an audience.
Why should you focus more on writing a successful blog post
- A quality blog post is a subset of a successful blog post that attracts many readers or visitors.
- Some of these readers become your customers.
- A successful blog post influences your readers.
- It makes them read other blogs post.
- They subscribe you blog.
- Then get motivated and share the blog and get you referral as well.
All successfully bloggers who have become rich over the time have many many successfully blog post in their website.
5 Workable Tips For Writing A Successful Blog Post In Any Niche
1. Write about a need of readers then just finding most searched topic keyword finders- This is the mistakes most of the beginner make. Not finding the real problem of the potential readers.
Your blog become successfully if your really help the reader in need.
Writing few lines in a topic is an easy task, anyone at graduate level could do it. But if the writing is not about solving a problem it would be half charged effort.
How to write a problem solving blog –
- By writing every aspect of your topic.
- By providing real and concrete information
- By sharing the tips that other don’t know or my miss.
- By sharing images, pictures diagrams to make your writing more clear for others to understand.
Do not write if the problem does not exist , you would become ordinary in this case.
2. Help your reader rather than just informing them – Be like a coach who improves the performance of players. Do not try to become a newspaper editorial article writer.
Nothing against the editorial pages, they are great source of thoughts but only disappointing things is that those thoughts lacks real action.
How to write a blog that helps readers– You can help your reader by following these simple these simple steps-
- Work for your reader.
- Give your time in researching & understanding the topic well.
- Experiment with every angle. Put many if and buts in process.
- Learn from mistakes and then
- Drafting the learning in blog post.
3. Do it yourself first – No one likes a preacher but every one like a peson who have made it. That is why rich businessman are more famous than business gurus.
Do the practical yourself. Then Share the common challenges that you faced . A blog post specially a how to or tutorials series is incomplete without sharing some extra problems that do not seem early
It should be like and end to end journey.
If you are confused about this point then pick up a pen and draft how to play your favourite game. Then show it to person who has never played a game. It is not a easy task. There are lot of rules, tricks and tips to play a game to win.
Your blog becomes successful when an individual read it and learn most part of it.
4. Share examples – Tell them how other have done it. Find out the best samples in the blog niche. A Explanation works best when examples are given with it.
Many readers only learn from examples. Remember how we learnt math. With lots of examples.
5. Put your readers on work too- Ask them their experiences. Get to know what other challenges they faced and how they solved. Even ask further how differently they did it
Most of the successful blog post most engaged blog post as well.
This practice would help to update your blog post on regular basis. If you are writing some tips that you get from your readers, give them credit by mentioning their name. You can give a external link as well.
There are many blog post of other bloggers in different topics that I many not have book marked but I always remember. I remember the writer, the website, the examples and the topics.
That was a impact of the powerful blog post.
There is a difference between a lecturer and a coach. A lecturer knows and read all about a topic. But a coach knows how to succeed in that subject. A coach increase the performance.
Your blog post becomes a huge success if your reader gets more and more from the blog post. When he goes back he remembers the value that you have added.
Hope you liked the article, share a feedback. Share with someone who may need it more than you.